Havells - Luminaries, Cables & Motors
Havells dealer certificate
XLPE Power - Control Cables
- Highly compacted conductors to reduce AC losses which are due to skin and proximity effect.
- Purest insulation to bear thermal and thermo-mechanical stresses at continuous normal and short circuit temperature conditions.
- Complete protection against most forms of electrolytic and chemical corrosion.
- Extruded inner sheath(for XLPE insulated power cable HT).
- Sequencial length marking on outer sheath of the cables.
- Over 90%armour coverage of armoured cables.
- PVC Insulated Multi Core Round Copper Conductor PVC Sheathed (FR & FR-LSH) 1100 Volts confirming to IS:694.
- Flat Three Core Submersible PVC Insulated Industrial Cable 1100 Volts, Confirming to IS:694.
- Co-axial TV Cables.
- Telephone Cables (Unarmoured).
Havells is manufacturing three phase LV Motors at Neemrana (Rajasthan). The motors are manufactured in technical collaboration with Lafert (one of the largest motor manufacturer in Europe) who are now the owners of AEG Electric Motors.
All the motors are being manufactured conforming to the relevant Indian and international Standards and are robust in electrical and mechanical design to, cater under severe environmental conditions for every application such as
The plant has a capacity to manufacture over 250000 nos. energy efficient motors per year ranging from 0.12HP to 300HP extendible to 500HP in near future. The complete range of motors from frame 56~315 are manufactured in-house and the plant and machinery has been procured from AEG Electric Motors.
The motor manufacturing plant comprises of
- Fully automatic winding lines
- Automatic impregnation plant
- Ultra-Violet impregnation plant
- Fully automated temperature controlled paint stations
- Fully equipped Mechanical Test Lab
- Modern Type Test Plant having 9 test beds with Power Analyzers